The overall aim of the Passport 2 Employment (P2E) program is for participants to graduate with confidence, positive aspirations and attitudes towards life after school; believe in what they want to achieve and that they can do it! The main objectives of the program included:
Region 17 Updates
Passport 2 Employment 2017
Region 17 Andrea Evans-Mccall - Tuesday, May 15, 2018
• Motivating and empowering participants to continue to engage and achieve with education throughout their secondary schooling years.
• To provide participants with skills and knowledge that will assist them in seeking, finding, obtaining and retaining employment and/or further education training opportunities.
• Information sharing and networking with business and industry, community and also related support agencies.
Programs were run in:
Baw Baw and Latrobe download evaluation report
South Gippsland and Bass coast download evaluation report
- Region 17 Environmental Analysis 2018
- Empowering Leadership Program
- Supporting Career Planning for Students with Disability’
- Passport 2 Employment 2017
- Wellington Inspiring Young People with Disability
- Career Cafe Event
- What Next East Gippsland
- Career Conversations
- Inclusive employment, Education & Training evaluation Report 2015