Successful Secondary Years workshops
Students do best when families and schools work together and our NEW workshop aims to build your skills and confidence so that your child may get the support they need. This workshop focuses on the secondary school years and is great for parents of children with disability in Year 7+.
Successful Secondary Years is a two-hour workshop for families of children with disability between 12 -17 years old.
About this event
Students do best when families and schools work together.
These workshops aim to build your skills and confidence to help your child get the support they need at school and will be held online and in person between 21 June 2022 and 23 June 2022.
Workshop looks at:
- Reasonable adjustments at secondary school
- Communication with school
- Supporting your child to self-advocate
- Social connections and wellbeing
- This is a workshop for parents and carers of children with disability in Year 7 and above (not for professionals)
- Bookings are essential
- Professional workshop facilitators are all parents or carers of children with disability
For queries relating to this workshop:
Bookings can be make via Eventbrite by clicking this link.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- call: 03 9880 7000 or 1800 654 013 (regional callers)