The Australian Apprenticeships and Traineeships Information Service (AATIS) invites industry stakeholders to provide feedback on the service.
Key elements of AATIS include:
- Australian Apprenticeship Pathways (AAPathways) website
- MyGain YouTube channel
- Enquiry service through a hotline, contact form and email
- Social media presence
- Industry Insiders and Careers Bulletin newsletters
- Hard and soft copy materials including the AATIS Schools Guide, Induction Kit, downloadable resources, and promotional materials
- Partners Program for industry organisations and individuals
- Webinar series, workshops and information sessions
This survey asks about your use of AATIS and our resources, gaps in the service, and future anticipated demand for information. Responses will be used to inform our work, including future projects and resource development, and enhancements and updates to existing resources.
This survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. All responses are confidential, and no identifying information is requested during the survey.