The Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (DJPR) is pleased to announce the opening of the first stage of applications for funding to deliver Jobs Victoria Employment Services for the period July 2021 to June 2023. Applications for funding will follow a two-stage process: Expressions of Interest which are now open, followed by full Applications by invitation.
The Victorian Budget 2020/21 invested a record $619.4 million to provide jobseekers with the information, advice and support they need to get back to work through an expanded Jobs Victoria. Central to this new investment is the delivery of personalised employment support to long-term unemployed jobseekers and jobseekers at risk of being long-term unemployed through a network of Jobs Victoria Employment Services.
DJPR is seeking proposals from suitably skilled and experienced organisations to deliver Jobs Victoria Employment Services until June 2023.
Building on the success of the Jobs Victoria Employment Network (JVEN), these services will work with eligible jobseekers across the state to get them work-ready and connect them to jobs.
Key elements of Jobs Victoria Employment Services include:
- a flexible model that enables service providers to tailor services to the needs of individual jobseekers and the local labour market
- strong engagement with employers to help them meet their workforce needs
- funding linked to achievement of employment outcomes.
- Expressions of Interest open: Wednesday 13 January 2021
- Information session: Wednesday 20 January 2021 from 2.30pm to 4.00pm
- Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83407470880
- Meeting ID: 834 0747 0880
- The Information session will be recorded and be available for download on the Jobs Victoria website
- Q&A session: Tuesday 2 February 2021 from 3.30 to 4.30pm
- Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81785713492
- Meeting ID: 817 8571 3492
- Expression of Interest close: Wednesday 17 February 2021 at 5.00pm