NeuroEmploy 2022 Virtual Conference
Date: 29 & 30 April 2022
Cost: $35.00 – $170.00
Held virtually over two days, you will explore:
- career pathways.
- workplace interpersonal relationships.
- self-determination and self-advocacy in the workplace.
- personal experiences from speakers on how they have succeeding in working towards and gaining employment.
- recognising the skills and values of neurodivergent people.
- redefining recruitment to be more inclusive of neurodivergent people.
- redesigning the workplace for all employees.
- how to set neurodivergent people up for success in the workplace.
We aim to make NeuroEmploy 2022 as accessible as possible.
NeuoEmploy 2022 is 100% virtual, with closed captioning provided across the two days.
Link to join the event will be sent 24 hours prior to event start.
Recordings for all sessions will be available for 30 days after the event, so you can catch up on anything you miss or re-watch sessions.