NDIS workshops –Bayside Peninsula and Southern Melbourne
We will be presenting Plan Implementation sessions in the below suburbs on the below dates;• Narre Warren – 4th February 2019 7pm – 9pm
• Pakenham – 13th February 2019 10am – 12pm
• Cranbourne – 14th February 2019 10am – 12pm
This information session is designed to help NDIS participants understand what their NDIS plan means and how to use choice and control to turn their funding into supports.
While it is great if a person registers to attend one of our sessions via Eventbrite external link provided (https://www.eventbrite.com.au/o/ndis-13270031509) it is not essential, we have an open door policy to anyone who would like to attend.
If attendees require interpreters or have accessibility requirements please email VICEAST@NDIS.GOV.AU
Latrobe Community Health Service Local Area Coordinators
On 1 September 2018 the National Disability Insurance Scheme began operating in the Southern Melbourne Area. Over the coming months a large number of participants will attend planning meetings for the development of their first plan. Due to the high numbers in the area Latrobe Community Health Service Local Area Coordinators are unable to provide a timeline for when these meetings will occur.
To assist participants to prepare for the planning meeting, Latrobe Community Health Service Local Area Coordinators will be running a series of information sessions and workshops.
Details of upcoming sessions available are below.
City of Casey
– Thursday 7th February 2019 – 10:30am – 12:00pm
– Monday 11th February 2019 – 10:30am – 12:00pm
Lynbrook Community Centre
2 Harris St Lynbrook
City of Greater Dandenong
– Tuesday 12th February 2019 – 10:30am – 12:00pm
– Wednesday 13th February 2019 – 7:00pm – 8:30pm
– Thursday 21st February 2019 – 1:30pm – 3:00pm
Council Offices, Level 2, 225 Lonsdale St, Dandenong.
– Tuesday 19th February 2019 – 10:30am – 12:00pm
– Wednesday 20th February 2019 – 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Toomah Community Centre
18 Golden Green Street, Pakenham
RSVP and Enquiries:
1800 242 696