Sylvia Walton Honours Scholarship: Applications open
Autistic psychology students who would like to study Honours at La Trobe in 2023 are invited to apply for a Sylvia Walton scholarship. They are worth $5000 and applications close 30 Jan 2023. (You can watch a speech from a former Scholarship recipient, Kate Gore below).
This scholarship has been established to support an autistic psychology student undertaking their honours research project within the Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen
- be undertaking the Bachelor of Psychological Science with Honours in semester 1 2023 or
- be in the honours year of the Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) in semester 1 2023
- be studying full time or part time
- have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark (or equivalent) of 70
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form addressing the eligibility criteria
- academic record
- must be supervised by a staff member affiliated with the Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre
$5000 for one year
Latrobe University Albury-Wodonga Campus, Bendigo Campus, Melbourne Campus
Honours, Australian Citizen