Tertiary Education Disability (TED) Careers List for Victorian secondary school careers practitioners
The NDCOs have created a closed email-list: Tertiary Education Disability (TED), specifically designed for Victorian secondary school careers practitioners to build your capacity to better support students with disability transitioning to tertiary education.
TED provides a safe platform to facilitate discussion, share information and resources, offer advice, and problem solve with fellow Victorian secondary school careers practitioners to build capacity to enable better support for students with disability transitioning to tertiary education.
What is TED?
TED is a Victorian state-wide closed email list for secondary school careers practitioners only. A safe platform to facilitate discussion, share collegiate information, resources and advice with fellow secondary school careers practitioners specifically supporting students with disability transition to tertiary education.
Why join TED?
- Strengthen your knowledge and build your network across Victoria
- Learn, collaborate and problem solve through peer support
- Keep up to date with the services and supports offered in tertiary education
- It’s free PD and only when you need it
How it works
- A registration email is being sent to all Victorian careers practitioners (only) via the NDCO network.
- Simply click on the registration link and you will be added to the closed email group list (TED).
- When you have a question relating to students with disability transitioning to tertiary education, email it to the TED group where NDCOs and other subscribed careers practitioners can reply to you directly, or share with the whole TED group so everyone learns the answer.
- You can also share information, resources to fellow careers practitioners.
- Quick and easy access to relevant information directly from your peers when you need it.
If you are a senior student career practitioner in Victoria and you have not received the registration please email us for assistance at email@example.com.
The Victorian NDCO team