Disability Employment: using Customised Employment & the NDIS to support choice
Transitioning to Meaningful Employment Disability Employment: using Customised Employment & the NDIS to support choice
Join Knox City Council Disability Services and Youth Services for this parent webinar presented by Jon Adams, Centre for Disability Employment Research and Practice. Open to parents, carers and educators.
Time: 7.00 pm – 8.30 pm
Date: Tuesday 30 March 2021
Registration: Registrations are essential. FREE Online Webinar via Zoom
Click HERE to register.
Topics covered include:
- Using Discovery to transition to a meaningful life
- Infinite detail that leads to the right fit
- Real wages for real work
- Local examples & what families are saying
- What the evidence tells us about good practice
- How to get the right planning process
For more information contact
Disability Project Officer