University Support Program
Our aim is to build the capacity of Australian universities by working in partnership to improve the mental health outcomes of students and staff.
We are offering a range of training, resources, and postvention support that can be tailored to your context.
About our workshops:
Introduction to the headspace university support program (30 minutes)
Find out about how the university support program can help your university:
• Available training: designed to equip you with best practice strategies
• Postvention support and how it can be tailored to suit your needs
• Resources to complement existing frameworks to reduce risk and enhance safety at your university.
Real Talk: a conversational approach to supporting university students & staff (60 Minutes)
This workshop will help you:
• Notice changes in a person’s mood or behaviors that may indicate mental health difficulties
• Inquire about what you have noticed • Provide timely and appropriate support.
Responding to suicide: a toolkit to support Australian Universities (75 minutes)
This workshop will provide:
• An introduction to the university toolkit for responding to suicide
• Practical guidance about how to implement the tools in your setting
• An opportunity to consider the nuanced application of the toolkit to meet the unique needs of your university and each situation.
Mode of delivery
Sessions will be held online via Zoom, or in-person.
Sessions run between 30 – 75 minutes.
How to register
For more information email: