ADHD Expert Webinars & Podcast Episodes
Below, find links to upcoming live ADDitude webinars with experts on all aspects of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD or ADD) and related conditions, plus our complete archive of free webinar recordings and slide presentations.
- January 24: New Year, New Strategies: Helping Students with ADHD Plan, Persist, and Achieve Their Goals
- January 31: Substance Use Disorder and ADHD: Safe, Effective Treatment Options
- February 7: The ADHD Love Languages: How to Communicate Better to Solve Relationship Problems
- February 16: Choosing the Best Summer Camps for Your ADHD Child: A Guide for Parents
- February 23: “Invisible” Disabilities at Work: How to Foster Neurodivergent Advocacy and Acceptance
- March 1: When ADHD Triggers Emotional Outbursts: Scripts for Your Flashpoints (Part Two)
Past Webinars can be found by clicking on this link this link.