Introducing the new-look myfuture
The myfuture team is proud to announce the launch of its refreshed, new-look website.
We’ve improved the design and navigation to make it easier for you to explore myfuture’s career tools and resources. We’ve also enhanced a range of features to help you find, collect and save information that interests you for later exploration.
Your myfuture account and data have been migrated – simply log in and start exploring!
- The new ‘Students’ menu gives you quick access to all myfuture resources.
- A ‘Get started’ page highlights key features and tools.
- New filtering options allow you to further refine search results on occupations, courses, career articles and career stories.
- Tip boxes across the site highlight important resources and information.
- A ‘My favourites’ section helps you collect and save content on occupations, courses and industries, as well as career stories and articles, for later exploration.
- A new ‘Glossary’ feature displays definitions for key terms used on the site.
Let us know what you think of the changes. You can rate and comment on the pages you visit by selecting the red ‘Feedback’ tab at left of screen.